Sunday, August 26, 2007

FPO Week 3




Week three is coming to a close. It has been another busy yet GREAT week. This week's feature pictures are Lee and Emma taking part in a special hands only meal Hungrian style. We continue to work on language and transition. We spend about eight hours a day in class and then most of the night doing outside work. Please begin to earnestly hold the rope for our people group. You do remeber their names, don't you? Ask the Lord to begin a CPM in their home land. Thank all of you for "Holding the Rope."

2 comments:

Chris Moorman said...

Hello from the magnolia state,

Now that I've sorta figured this blog thing out I will try to write more often. Prayin for you.

Love in Christ,
The Moorman's

Debbie Taylor said...

Wow I did it!!!! This blog thing is all new to me. Just a note to let you know I'm prayin for you all. Keep up the good work for the Lord's kingdom. Holdin the rope, Debbie taylor