Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tight Grip

Thanks for holding the rope!!! PRAISE THE LORD................our LOI's (Letters of Invitation) came in today. We were able to process all the information and get the documents sent over night express to apply for our Visas. Please pray that all the document changing of hands will go smoothly. Pray for a tight grip on our paper work. Pray that our flight will be booked to leave Memphis on the 24th and Moscow on the 27th. God is in control and we are very content with His timing. God bless each one of you for joining us as prayer partners. Keep holding the rope!

Lee and Emma are enjoing their homeschool curriculum. However, Suzanne and I are not as good at recess as we used to be. They are both doing well and are still very excited about going. Lee thinks that he is going to learn to snowboard once we get there, "you might hold a tight rope on that also." Emma is content on the idea of making some snow angels and of course a few snowballs to "smack" her brother with.

Lee invites ya'll to email him at lee_red13@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Ms. Anita said...

Wow! I've glanced through your blog and then looked up Petropavlovsk on Google. And "wow" is about the best I can come up with for a comment. :) It appears that you're going to a city surrounded by volcanos. That's just amazing to me! I visited this site: http://www.kamchatkapeninsula.com/city.html and checked out many of the connecting links that it has. And, again, I say, "Wow!" God's creation is truly AWE-some!

BTW, came to your blog via the blog of one of your fellow RLMs who recently graduated. (Can't remember which one I came from... my husband and I have been 'following' the Massengales' blog because we taught their son's S.S. class from Sept. '06 until they left for Richmond.)

Anonymous said...

Love you guys and I'm praying for you!!!